Methods of Giving
- Online: Use the form above to make a one time or recurring donation online via credit card or electronic fund transfer.
- By Mail: Checks, payable to Camp Cedarbrook in the Adirondacks, can be mailed to PO Box 462, West Sand Lake, NY 12196.
- Stocks/Securities. Please contact our Business Manager for our broker information for easy donation of stocks.
"It's the highlight of her year and she can't wait each summer for the time to go to camp to arrive. It has been a life-changing experience for her -- built confidence, became more independent, made friends and wonderful memories, and grown closer to God. This family can't say enough good things about the Camp Cedarbrook experience."
The Next Generation Fund
The Next Generation Fund is camp’s unrestricted annual fund. It is the primary giving destination for Cedarbrook investors. Giving to the Next Generation Fund invests in the future of Camp Cedarbrook in the Adirondacks. Your support of our general operations through this fund will help keep Cedarbrook affordable and cover costs that are not funded by registration fees.
The Scholarship Fund
The Scholarship Fund provides funds each summer for girls to attend Camp Cedarbrook. We do not want a SINGLE girl to miss out on hearing about Jesus through the Cedarbrook experience. Your donations to the scholarship fund will go directly towards the overall cost of camp for families.
Cedarbrook Partners provide a foundation of support to Camp Cedarbrook in the Adirondacks in the following ways:
- Give a minimum annually of $500 to the Next Generation Fund
- Pray for the direction and ministry of camp
- Promote the mission of camp to their communities
- Encourage others to support camp in similar ways
Cedarbrook Partners are involved in the life of camp through regular updates from the director and special events.