Fill out your camp forms and make a payment
2018 Summer Camp Forms
- 2018 Parent Handbook
- 2018 Camper Handbook
- What to Bring to Camp List
- Wilderness Trip Information
- Scholarship Application
- Directions to Camp Cedarbrook in the Adirondacks
- Bus Info
These forms are filled out online as part of the online health profile in CampDoc:
- 2018 Health History and Examination form- CAMPER
- 2018 Health History and Examination form- ADULT
- Health Entrance Form
- Meningitis Letter
- Camper Release Form
- Out of Camp Permission Form
- Parent/Daughter Activity Choices
- Camp Cedarbrook Safety Guidelines
- Service Crew Information
Parent Daughter Session Forms
Health History and Examination Forms
For your child's protection, all New York State camps are required to have a complete, up-to-date medical history, immunization record, and emergency information for each camper and staff member on file. These forms must be updated every year.
Physician’s signature and parent/guardian signature are required to authorize any medication (including over-the-counter medications, prescription medications, vitamins and natural remedies) to be dispensed by our camp nurse to your child. Keep ALL medications in the original packaging. Prescription medications must show name of participant, physician, name of medication, dosage, and frequency of use. Any medications which are brought to camp that are not included below will NOT be administered.
Camper Release Form
This form is required for final check-out on departure day. Please notify us of any changes prior to your camper's arrival at camp. Feel free to call us with any questions.
Custody Concerns In families with strained relationships, be certain to specify on the release form if we need to be particularly vigilant in supervising your child's release.
Late Registration (after June 1) must sign up by Wednesday at 12pm before Sunday of session.
Registration fee (deposit) is non-refundable and non-transferable. The camper fee will be refunded for cancellations that occur no later than four weeks before the start of the session.
We do not offer refunds for inability to complete the camp program including reasons such as homesickness, illness, or any other extenuating circumstances.
$110: non-refundable deposit for all registrations (if scholarship aid is insufficient, deposit will be refunded)
- When you register for camp, submit the name of the new camper you are referring to Cedarbrook.
- When your friend registers, they enter your name as the referring friend.
- You must BOTH include the others names in the refer-a-friend for you to receive the gift. If one of you does not put the other's name, we can not honor your request.
- You both receive a $25 coupon to the Tuck Shop for summer 2018 and an exclusive t-shirt. Both will be redeemed at camp when you arrive.
All forms and payments due by June 1.